Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sidney at school

Day 1
Wake them up and Sidney makes little fuss, she does not want to take shower. I pray so hard that she won’t make a big fuss in the school. When reaching the school, she still OK no crying and bring her to her class room. Her teacher greeted her and she started to cry, so I let go her and quickly walk out from the classroom, then the door closed. Still hear she crying and I take a peep on her, after few attempts of trying to console her, she finally stopped crying. Then I left and waited at in-law house. Seeing her get down from the school van happily and asked her whether she enjoying schooling or not. She nodded her head and said wanna go to school again. Oh ya… she came home without her panty coz she wet her panty, LOL!!

Day 2
She did not make a fuss but still refused to shower. She still happily walks to car and chatted non-stop with Sebastian till we reached school. She got down from the car and walks to school compound and takes out her shoe. By the time she goes into her classroom, she started to cry and asked me not to go. I told her I need to send daddy to work and will wait her at granny house. She still sobbing and do not want to let me go till the teacher came and console her again. I quickly sneak out when teacher talking to her and I take a peep on her before leaving the school. Her teacher switches on the CD and asked the kids to stand in front to dance and singing but I saw Sidney just stand still looking at the kids. Maybe she still feels awkward but she came home with happy face and wanted to go to school again. Luckily!

Day 3
So, today is my last of leave that I applied. Yup.. I applied three days to be with my girl incase she make a big fuss. Today, she happily wake up and tell me she want to shower, I’m so happy and praise her so in my mind I’m thinking that my girl must be very happy going to school and will stop crying. Reached her school, she take out her shoe and put on the rack, again refuse to go into her classroom. This time, she pulled my leg and do not want to let go and started to cry. Try to talk to her but failed so her teacher take over from there. I did not look at her and quickly walk out from the classroom. Sometimes really pity her, not even reach age 4 as she is year end baby, she has to go to school already. Hopefully by next week she will stop crying, must pray hard.


Refused me to take her photo... she walked out from our room

Her reluctant look at me taking her picture

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I have been through it. She will stop crying eventually (only heaven knows when! :D) and will like school.

hang on there!

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! You must be upset! But, I think it's good to go to school. At least learn some interaction skills.

By the way, year end baby really a bit pitiful. My girl is another one. Sometimes, I feel so bad that by next year she will have to attend 4 years old nursery while she was only 3 in actual. I perfectly understand how you feel.

slavemom said...

Dun worry, based on my observation, girls adapt faster. At least she wants to wake up n go to sch. Jes give her a lil more time. She's doing great actually.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner