Thursday, January 8, 2009

Orientation Day

Yesterday and today was an orientation day for Sidney but Sidney did not go to school, coz I didn’t bring her to school. To me I find that the school arrangement on the orientation was so out of plan. On Mon and Tue was 5yo & 6yo orientation day and Wed and Thu was 3yo & 4yo orientation, then Fri no school. After that on Mon, all start schooling together. In order for me not to struggle twice as I really do not know how would Sidney react in school, so I decided to start her on next Mon.

I have a talked with her last few days for few times telling her that she will start school soon. She nodded her and happily brings out her uniform and school bag to show me. I hope that she really prepared herself to school next week and hopefully I’ll not be struggling.

And I’ve also reminded Sebastian to take care of her sister while taking school van. Pray that everything will go smooth sailing next week. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your 1st post in year 2009..don't worry coz everything will be fine in the kindy but not in the primary school...I've been telling myself and God to take care of my girl in the school and bring her back safely to me everyday!

Chinneeq said...

Sidney is lucky to have a kor-kor with her...how i wish i have an elder brother too *dreaming*

Bonnie said...

Dont worry too much, kids are very independent nowadays..

Btw, am doing give away, do check my blog ya..

http://wirahwanniewatari.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-year-give-away.html

slavemom said...

Kor kor's in the same kindy with her. Shld be fine. Good luck tmw!

Vickylow said...

She would be fine and adapt very well with gor gor accompany there.

sting said...

how did it go? hopefully it went well ya :-)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner