Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm back... I'm tired, I'm upset and I'm going again...

I’m back from company incentives trip. Total of 38 people going in two VIP coaches and we headed to Singapore. So, this year I’m not celebrating Dong Zhi with family for the first time.


I’m tired as I walked too much when we were in Singapore. As you know, if follow series tour, we have to get up early and back to hotel at late night. Although this is series tour but overall, this is very enjoyable tour, we really have fun there. On the first day we reach Singapore, we check-in into the hotel, then we rush to a short shopping at Bugis, as it was just a walking distance from the hotel we stayed. Then we met for dinner. After dinner, we were ferry to Orchard Road for heaven shopping. It was Saturday and the whole Orchard was so crowded, everywhere is people. Then we make our own arrangement back to hotel; so I called her and meet up with her. Second day, we went o Sentosa Island for a half-day tour and then proceed to our office at Sentosa for a short presentation on the resort. After that we headed to Singapore Flyer, then Duwk tour and finally open top bus ride. The last day, after lunch we headed back to our homeland.

I’m upset becoz my son not missed me at all. The three days away from home, I did not receive a call from them and I did not call home too, expensive ma!!! :P

I’m going again to Singapore this Friday as this was planned earlier before I gotto know that the company is organizing a incentives trip to Singapore. So, I go there twice and spend twice and the exchange rates 2x higher than us. Everything double up hah…. LOL!!

Last but not least, my family and me here to wish everyone here Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

12 comments:

sting said...

hahaha!! when the kids are older, they tend to miss mummy less...same here! :-) have a good time in Singapore ya. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bonnie said...

Have a great trip at Singapore ya. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & family.

Vickylow said...

Enjoy your family holiday. Merry Christmas and Happpy New Year.

Irene said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & family!

Don't shop till drop yah... :)

2ma said...

merry kissmas to you & family!!

Anonymous said...

i see mostly ladies. no man in ur department arh? :P

u also satu...never call them :P

Anonymous said...

happy traveling to singapore again! hehe! merry xmas!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Wow 2 Singapore Trips in a row. Now it should be very nice at Orchard Road with the building lighted up. Enjoy yourself!

slavemom said...

Hv a great family trip to SGP! Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you :D Can go shop till you drop in Singapore.

LHS said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Happy new year to u n ur family !!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner