Monday, June 18, 2007

Parent's Day

Last Saturday was a Parent's Day at Sebastian kindy. I was there early, did not bring Sebastian along and have a chat with his class teacher. Overall, Sebastian is good but few things teacher brought up during the discussion.

  1. Sebastian lack of concentration when his teacher is teaching esp. when he is seated next to Nicholas. Nicholas is his best friend.
  2. When Sebastian finished his work(s) given by teacher, he will go around and disturbed (so called teaching) other classmates.
  3. One thing that make me really embarrasing is, the teacher told me that Sebastian will peek at her when she is wearing a skirt. Got what I mean!!! *slap head*
I have brought back Sebastian Art & Craft works and his workbook. I nearly fainted when I looked at his coloring. His is really bad in coloring and writting.

ART & CRAFT by SEBASTIAN YOW



SCHOOL WORK by SEBASTIAN YOW

8 comments:

piglet~ said...

hmm... cute kids u've got.. but the coloring by Sebastian needs improvement =) Lol...

Unknown said...

Ur boy and my girl are going to a same school but my girl's school is in M'cca. My girl now is in K1 and we attended the Parent-Teacher Meeting before the 2 weeks school holidays started. U do have a very handsome boy and a pretty girl.

kiasumum said...

piglet~: yeah... really need to sit down and teach him the coloring

yenny: coz daddy is handsome & mummy is pretty so the kids got the gene lor... hehehe.. just kidding, anyway tot of hop in your blog, but profile not available for public viewing... :(

Anonymous said...

I left message here that never show up lah....must be blogger acting up?
Embarassing, I just linked you neh, I had to get offline after I left you the message last time and forgot about it until today...

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

First time here. Realized that my sons are born of the same year as your children. ANyway, my son's colouring is like that too. However, I am not too worried about it.

kiasumum said...

wmd: thx for dropping by.... maybe it's a boy that why their coloring abit out....

Chinneeq said...

can collect them in a big box and sned as a present to your kids when they got married later, haha...!

kiasumum said...

mummy to qiqi: that's wat i'm thinking too, bought the folder last week and store them nicely already.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner