Friday, June 15, 2007

Shopping... Pt2

Just got back fr express shopping, as usual.... will automatically went to children dept first, and guess what did I bought??? ......... Fun Song Factory VCD. So cheap..... I went to Speedy last weekend and it's cost me around RM16.90 (if not mistaken). Isetan only sell it at RM14.90 and with 20% discount, if you are the member you will get additional 10% off... so total 30% and I save up to RM4.47 per CD!!!! Both Sebastian & Sidney luv this so much.... everytime when they watch this at Channel 63, they sing and dance along.

Did not get anything for myself....





2 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Hi, Kiasumum. I've bought some cds on Fun Song Factory for my 4 years plus girl last year. She watched it almost everyday but not now. Sigh!

kiasumum said...

hahahaha.... kids very fast get bored.... dunno how long will this last for both of them

i went into your blog but only for invited guest ... :(

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner