Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Spiderman....

Sebastian my boy who is 4yrs old like to watch Spiderman very much, and i've bought DVD of these movie part 1 & 2. He keep watching again and again and again until he know what next. When the part 3 is releasing and promoting on TV and everywhere, Sebastian keep asking me when we will bring him to watch the movie. If not mistaken, it's was a Labour Day and I pandai pandai did not reserved the tickets as I normally will do. It's was a long holidays, tought everyone is outstation holidaying. First I went to Leisure Mall, it's all sold out fr 11am show to midnight show, those available is the front seat where you watch till your neck drop off. Then I proceed to Galaxy Ampang, thought that cinema won't be alot of ppl coz not everyone know about that place.
OMG.... the cinema pack of ppl and the Q was so long, then I Q and Q and Q until my turn and they told me left only front seat which I do not want and other session was sold out too. So, I told Sebastian maybe next time we watch, he insisted that he wanna watch as I promised him earlier. I got no choice (promise already ma) and keep looking for other cinema. My friend was in KLCC and I called her to help to check whether any tickets available while I'm on my way to Berjaya Times Square to check out. All SOLD OUT even Premier Class..... dunno what so great about this movie. I did not go to MidValley and for sure all must has been taken up and I continue my journey to The Curves as what my colleague told me there is several cinema at that area so should be easy to get tickets. Finally I got the tickets at 4pm show and the seat not bad. Can u imagine I came out from house at 11am to look for that stupid show tickets in KL territory and ended up in Selangor territory around 3pm.
Me, hubby and especially Sebastian really enjoyed the movie very much which taken almost half day to look for tickets.....

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner