Friday, July 20, 2007

I want to be a "MILLIONAIRE"

OMG!! I got $$$1mill.... yes, it's $$$1mill from Lovelymummy, thanks ya!!

I've been dreaming for this long long time ago, so, what am I going to do with this money. If I have $$$1mill... ehhh... did not say is RM or any currency wor.... Ok! Ok!... it's $$$1mill pound sterling... LOL!!

~ Pay debts - Housing & Car loan
~ Buy land and build bungalow
~ Go for holidays
~ Shop... shop... shop till I drop at Paris, Milan
~ Give some to needy
~ Invest and invest and invest to get another million

Mummies, if you have $$$1mil, how would u spend it....
Etcetera~Etcetera
Karen Yiau
Leah
Peimun
Vickylow



*****************************************
Instructions :
**Start Copy**

Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………
Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million
1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Lovely Mummy will spend & save
5. Kiasumum will spend & invest

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

ya i also dream of my million too!

etceteramommy said...

Wowowow, 1 million... I want I want...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner