Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Montessori Workshop

This coming saturday, me and my two colleagues will be attending the workshop in Subang Square, really looking forward for this workshop before I actually enroll for the course as I'm not too sure whether am I really into child's education.

The workshop I'm attending is:
Montessori Phonics & Language - Focuses on the application of phonics to teaching of reading & methodology for teaching of language. The session includes demonstration of Montessori graded phonic instruction (pink, blue & green schemes)

Teaching Math The Montessori Way - Introduces participants to the principles for the teaching of Mathermatics areas in the Montessori curriculum area. It inlcudes, numbers, 4 operations, decimals, number bonds, clock, shapes, fractions, money, etc.

Hubby did ask me whether am I really interested in Child's Education as he can see I got no patience into teaching Sebastian and Sidney. I told him that if I take this course doesn't mean that I would want to open a Montessori centre, just want to learn more about Child's Education.

3 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Last time, when I was still in KL, I always wanted to attend this kind of workshop but too bad time didn't permit. So now backed here in M'cca, lagi no chance. Just to teach my girl my own way and get some tips from the websites. Its good to get some Montessori knowledge to teach ur kids since you're into Montessori. Wish you the best and remember to post it on ur blog.

Chinneeq said...

hi, can send me some info on the course? would be nice to learn something too for my gal on that...

kiasumum said...

Yenny: sure will share all the information here in my blog

Chinnee: I've forwarded the info to your yahoo acc

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner