Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tag: D' Quatre

Yippiess!!!.... kena tagged from Montessorimum again, so happy!! Thanks!!

So, here goes.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  • Bank clerk (right after SPM and still dunno whether to further studied or working)
  • Part-time Promoter (while still in college)
  • Secretary (to an event company)
  • Senior Executive - Product Development & Promotions (my current job while waiting for hubby to hire me)

Four places I have lived:

  • Butterworth (from birth to 4yrs old)
  • Jalan Ipoh (from 4yrs old - 25yrs old)
  • Cheras, KL (after married from 25yrs old till now)
  • ?????

Four Countries I have been to on vacations:

  • Hong Kong
  • Vietnam
  • Australia
  • Thailand

Four of my favourite foods:

  • Assam Laksa
  • Char Kuay Teow
  • Bak Kut Teh
  • Cheese

Four places I rather be right now:

  • Having my facial and massage
  • In Paris for shopping... shopping... shopping
  • Sleeping on my big and spacious bed
  • Go back to work..... (i'm working now while doing this tag... hehehe)

Four friends to tag:

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey...thanks for dropping by my blog. I've seen you a few times but couldn't find your blog from MYBlogLog :D

kiasumum said...

thx for dropping by too..... u hv a nice blog

Jacelyn Chew said...

hi, mummyinvain here. thanks for dropping by my kids' blog few times. 1st time here to your blog. have put u in my link oredi....nice to know u....

kiasumum said...

thx.. n i've linked u too and mummy to chumsy

Anonymous said...

I saw i saw the incoming link, thx for the tag...will do it later, i hutang so many tags liao, busy clearning paid posts now since stremASS was down so much.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner