Friday, July 27, 2007

Tag: Fear Factor

I was tagged by VickyLow on what's my phobia is.

I'm only afraid of one thing... that is creeping invertebrate animals with long slender bodies, no limbs and move with a crawling motion...... it's a "WORM"... yuks!! I hate WORMS.... I scare of WORMS... even though I'm much.. much.. much... bigger size than them.

That why I dun like to wash veggies, I will leave it to my maid to do it... make sure she clean it properly. I dun cut fruits scare there is worm inside. I won't walk bare footed on grass ground afraid there is cacing tanah. One word only can describe.... I won't go to any places where there is high percentage of growing worms.

Mommies, what your fear factor......
Montessorimum
Vivian Wong
Etcetera-Mommy

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner