Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Workstation

I've been with this well known, public listed company for 7yrs. This company is located at golden triangle area, a few minutes walk to shopping malls, clubbing... etc. When I was young (am young now too...) I was so wanted to work in golden triangle area and start applying for a job here.

Then I sent in my application to apply for secretary job. I was called for an interview by this company for few times, first it was interview by the VP of Sales, then few weeks later I was called again for an interview by another VP of the other dept..... later on another AVP from Sales dept. too called me again for an interview. Gosh!!! as if I'm applying for GM post... called for so many interviews. Finally, I was offered a job there not as secretary.... nope not GM post.... but only as Event Executive.
See my workstation, you must think that we have a millennium office setup... but sad to say it's just an ordinary office setup with stain on the carpet and hole everywhere, even a "siew keong" (cockroaches)


My messy filing tray.....


Overview of our section....


You see the hole on the floor, where everytime my heel get stuck in there....

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wah....like that everyday shopping minum at coffee bean lor...

Unknown said...

u working area quite enjoy and privacy too...can blog whenever u want ....hehe

kiasumum said...

chinnee: Before end month all $$$ gone due to shopping.... LOL!!

lovelymummy: ya... quite privacy, so most of my blogging time is at office hour... kekekekek!!!

mommy of 3 angels said...

own notebook some more...jealous lor!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

looks like a fun place to work ;D I miss working!!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner