Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tag: 8 Random Fact About My Mummy....

My last tag was two weeks ago…. after so long waiting… finally got tagged from LovelyMummy, thanks ya!!

Here, 8 Random Fact About My Mummy….
1. My mummy married very young and gave birth to me at age of 19, my sister at age of 20 and the youngest sister at age of 26

2. My mummy is a great cook, but mummy is getting lazier and lazier and do not want to cook on weekend when we were at mummy house every weekend. Mummy cook everydays from Monday to Saturday (own business) so wanted to rest on Sunday… so sad!!

3. My mummy cane us when were young coz we were so naughty. But mummy reminds us not to cane her grandchildren wor…

4. My mummy cannot drive but can ride motorbike but none of us except the youngest sister dare to take the ride

5. My mummy stop schooling when mummy was standard 3 as grandparent cant’ afford and there are 9 of them

6. My mummy does not have stretch marks on her tummy, so “wat liut liut”.

7. My mummy aged 50 but mummy still wearing spaghetti strap

8. My mummy very impatient and bad temper

This time, no one to tag... as most of you mummies done already.... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u mother is very modern ya..mine, never see her in spaghetti!
my mom also gave birth to me at 19 and by 28, she kawtimsai. as for me, at 29 baru wanna giv birth to my first child. :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner