Friday, October 12, 2007

Tag: 5 of 5



Must quickly finish up all the pending tag(s) before goes for long break.... so far only one from Judy.

5 things found in my room:-
> My wedding photo
> My kingsize bed
> My inner wear lying on the floor
> My wardrobe
> My mirror

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:-
> Scuba diving
> Bungee jumping
> Parachuting
> Learning private pilot course
> Take a long long long long long break

5 things found in my bag:-
> Small mirror
> Lipgloss
> Purse
> Watch
> Key

5 things found in my wallet:-
> Money
> ID Card
> Credit Cards
> ATM Cards
> Loyalty/Discount Cards

5 things I’m currently into:-
> Working
> Blogging
> Dreaming
> Shopping
> Eating

5 beautiful mummy to tag:
> Elaine
> Leah
> Jacelyn
> Dora
> Chinnee

5 comments:

Zooropa said...

Hi kiasumum,

Excited being tagged! I'm not a mummy yet but "not hesitate to be lah" kekeke...Thanks!

Dora:)

Chinneeq said...

Wah...u so daring wanna do bungee jump ah?? thanks for the tag, dear. will do it soon :)

Jacelyn Chew said...

done!

http://yum-yumcuisine.blogspot.com/2007/10/5-of-5.html

Sasha Tan said...

halo, yeap I am GM at home but also a mkting exec in my new working place ;)

Anonymous said...

ooh..didn't know I owe you this tag...

here's one from me to you too.

http://montessorimum.com/?p=2369

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner