Monday, October 8, 2007

Tag: The Age I Wish To Go Back

This month is a busy month for me, all my workload piled up and not get much rest after my trip back from Macau. There is two tags which I'm still owing, so, now must quickly get it done.

Shirley tag me on "The Age I Wish To Go Back"
Never really thought of this before, what I'm thinking right now is not to get older only. But, if I can stop the world and turn it back again, I will choose my teenager's year coz.....


"Is my "flirt" year...... LOL!, you don't tell me you never encounter this before ok! I remember this boy who waited for me at bus station every morning help me to carry my bag and accompany me to school. I also have a crush on the other boy who everytime will pass by my mum coffee shop and I will purposely sit at the cashier counter and wait for him to pass by. Beside my "fat hou" experience, I really enjoyed my teenger's year where I'm free from commitment."

What about u friends (sorry only two)
Vicky & Chloe's Site
Karen Yiau
*************Start copy***************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17
Lovelymummy wish to go back to sweet 21 to enjoy teenager's life.
Kiasumum wish to go back to her teenager's years

3 comments:

Vickylow said...

Ha I got a tag! Okay will do it ASAP.

Chinneeq said...

wah...got someone carry yur school bag somemore ah???? so shiok hor our teenage years (golden years for gals)

kiasumum said...

*blushing*
yalor... really enjoying the golden years so much!!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner