Friday, November 2, 2007

My Online Store

My sister has been approaching me to setup online store since I’m going to leave the corporate world soon. To setup online store is not so easy as ABC, there are different angle that we have to look into it.

But now with online store building software, I do not have to worry. This ecommerce software has thousand of feature and easy to use, it’s web based with just 10 minutes store setup and no installation required. Beside, Ashop Commerce shopping cart are integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors. This is one of the worlds easy to use web based administrations with award winning features. All shopping carts are hosted by ultra fast web servers, 24 x 7 monitoring, and multiple nightly backups and guaranteed 99.8% uptime.

Price start from $99.95 per month for up to 500 products with a 10-Day free trial for you to evaluate the system. Grasp this fast!

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner