Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tag: 8 Random Facts About ME

First I got 8 random facts about my mum, then about my popo, now about ME, thank ya Jo-N.

The Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

About ME...
1. I am a working mum with two adorable kids
2. I love eating and I eats a lot but I only pick food that I like to eat
3. I'm easily exploded with small little thing
4. I don't like to honk when I'm driving but I like to honk at people : P
5. I snored when I sleep
6. I'm addicted to blogging now especially pay post
7. I love to buy branded stuff
8. I'm not a good mummy and i'm learning now from my fellow blogger friends and I hope I can learn more from them

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner