Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag: The Age That I Wish My Child Will Stay To Be

Thanks Healy and Judy tagging me.

When I was young I pray so hard that I grown up faster than when I grow mature now, I hope I will stay young forever. It goes to my kids, when they were baby I pray so hard that they grow up faster coz I beh tahan their crying and yelling but now I hope they stay at what they are now. You see we, as a human always cannot be satisfied one, rite or not??

Sebastian he is now 4yrs 9mths and Sidney is 2yrs 2mths, and I hope that they stay at what are they now coz at this age, they are cute, adorable and they can convey clear message to me on what they want or need. Although Sidney is only 2yrs+, and sometimes throw tantrum but she still a loveable girl to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way too.That's why I feel like having another bb.:)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner