Monday, November 26, 2007

Tag: To Cane or Not To Cane

Ginie would like to know whether I cane my two kiddos and to be frank I do for Sebastian, but only should the need arise. First, I will give him warning, if he is not listening, then I will raise my volume to maximum, if he still continue, then I will pulled out the cane and cane him without giving him prior notice. But so far Sebastian still scares of caning, I hope one day I will stop using it and apply different method on him.

As for Sidney, she yet to expose to cane and I hope I won’t be using it on her.


How about u mummies?
~ Leena
~ Vivian Wong
~ Vicky Low
~ Marcia
~ Judy



***************
Instructions :
**Start Copying Here**

Tag 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger know that they have been tagged by leaving comment in their blog.

1. Miche does not spare the rod.
2. Chinnee still spare the rod at this moment.
3. Slavemom does not spare the rod.
4. Kiasumum does not spare the rod

11 comments:

Leena said...

thanks for taggin. will do it soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you...will do this..

Lemonjude said...

Tag noted, will do it. Michelle also tag me on this :)

JK said...

My mom says I should cane my children too but I just can't bear and tried other methods. Let's see how it turns out.

Chinneeq said...

wah...sampa open mouth your cane. hope this is not yur real cane?

Lemonjude said...

A tag for you about health tips.

Lemonjude said...

aiya, my mistake, just saw your name sign at one of the tips...silly me~~

kiasumum said...

leena, marcia 'n judy: thanks for doing the tag ya...

jo-n: my mom dun allowed me to cane her grandchildren but she cane us when we were notty *scratch head*

chinnee: my real cane even worst "hoi fa" edi ... coz everytime hitting the floor, LOL!!

judy: hehehe... nvm, at least u still remember me :D

Vickylow said...

Thanks for tagging and I have done.

Lemonjude said...

Sorry ya. Here this one you not have before :P

slavemom said...

Mine oso 'hoi far' till cannot use anymore (coz hit on vy hard objects, not the kiddo, of coz hehehe). Gotta get new ones to replace.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner