Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tag: 20 Questions



This long.. long.. long.. questions tag came from Wen, thank you!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that

1. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? 36-24-36

2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why? sunny day, so that ppl staying in east coast and southern region won't caught in flood

3. At what age do you wish to marry? 25, and I got married at this age....

4. What color do you like the most? Black so I can look thinner

5. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Bring me go shopping la... LOL!!

6. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Shop at Milan

7. Which part of you that you hate the most? My flabby tummy

8. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Shop 'n Eat

9. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most? My Families

10. If you win $1 million, what would you do? All listed here

11. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? Confess him gau gau... *BIG GRIN*

12. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you - She is pretty, smart and friendly

13. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half? More understanding

14. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I can't shed off my weight, (lazy)

15. Which type of person that you hate the most? Talk oni, no action

16. What is your ambition? Become a PERFECT mommy and wife : P

17. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? Gimme all sorts of excuses

18. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with? My Family

19. What do you think it’s the most important thing in your life? $$$$$, with money u can do lots of stuff, no money.... no talk

20. My question: Do you think I'm pretty? Yes.... muahahahahahahahaha

And, the tag goes to Dora, Judy Chow, Ling, Siew Ting, Vicky, Anggie, Vivian Wong and Jo-N

9 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

wah!! long Q&A tag!! haha...ok, let me start doing it now...

Unknown said...

this really long one..hehe lucky me.LOL I hate my flabby tummy too..got somemore stretch marks.

kiasumum said...

ling: take your time ya...

marcia: me too... dunno how 2 get rid of d stretch marks :(

凯妈 said...

thanks for the TAG, I will do it soon.

JK said...

For #20, show us your photo. Wow, really long. Ok, will do it but not so soon, ok?

sting said...

okie ... thanks for the tag ya :-) btw, that's quite a high ambition.. all the best.. :-)

Audrey said...

Sorri-lah, tag actually came from me to Wen, now to you. Very long ah, but you answered it nicely. And I'm sure you are very pretty!

Chinneeq said...

i like the number one...hahaha....

Lemonjude said...

Thanks for the tag..luckily not miss out..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner