Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm here...


It has been seven days since my last post…. I’m still here, just lazy to blog and don’t know what to write. My brain has been stop functioning since last year even at work, I think and I hope that my brain will start function again after CNY… LOL!!

Nothing much happen on first week of the year......


1 Jan
~ went to AE's twin (Aidan 'n Dylan) one year old birthday party, Sebastian 'n Sidney enjoying themselves and collected lots of ballon which I can open up a store to sell it.. LOL!! Hubby didn't go as he's not feeling well.... met up with some of my ex-coll and one of them is migrating to Aussie soon

2 Jan
~ Back to work but soul still wandering around...

3 Jan
~ On leave. First day of school reopen, luckily Sebastian not that moody, he wake up very early waiting for me to bathe him. Just a little upset of Sidney when seeing her kor kor went to school, crying for her kor kor coz no one fight and play with her.

4 Jan
~ Continue to work..... rain heavily in the evening on the way to Mid Valley after work to meet up with my best friends for makan makan at Chili's

5 Jan
~ Whole day stay at home... later in the evening went out for makan then went to Tesco Extra, scary seeing these people grabbing for oil

6 Jan
~ Went to my colleague's son - Ryan one year old birthday party then to mum's house and having my favourite food.... bak kut teh

That's how I spend my whole week.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanted to say this b4 but didn't get to it. I like your label ngam ngam cham cham... very apt!
Anyway, I hear of so many people wanting to migrate. Guess everyone always likes to look for greener pastures.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...great to hear your updates :D

Unknown said...

you have a long holiday!you're back..is your soul still here!can't wait to read your post.

Vickylow said...

Me too although back to work for 1 week but still thinking of coming Awal Muharram & Thaipusam holiday... haha

Zooropa said...

Yeah understood, same thing with me. I'm lazy 2blog 2!

Dora:)

slavemom said...

Wah.. so happening leh. In just 1 wk, attended 2 b'day parties.

Unknown said...

sometimes i also very lazy to blog, but me want to ears $$$, so have to be more hardworking loh..

Angeleyes said...

Everyone is lazy to blog these days... I don't blog unless I need some interims... hehee

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner