Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Sebastian...

Last week, Sebastian telling me that he wants to celebrate his birthday at school likes what his friend(s) does. Then the following day, I went to talk to his teacher for her advice that normally what does those kids would do when they had their birthday in school. After chatting for few minutes, then I decided to get party packs and cakes for him. On that weekend, we went to look for some party packs, which is real cheap from wholesales nearby my housing area. Sebastian is happy and looking forward for his birthday to come.


Stuff that I bought from the wholesales

Stuff that I pack inside the party pack....
So, this morning he wakes up very early without me waking him up, coz it’s his BIRTHDAY TODAY. I bathe him, dressed him and drove him to school and on the way to school, you can really see his happy and excited face, it’s totally different from the normal days he went to school.



A sweet treat from me topped with all my love to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!

18 comments:

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Sebastian. Too bad, my girl always can't celebrate her birthday in school coz its in Dec. Thought this year wanted to celebrate a month earlier in school for her coz its her last year in kindy.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy Birthday Sebastian. Wow tat's a lot of goodies.

Chinneeq said...

wow....qiqi also want a party pack!!!

Zooropa said...

Happy B'day Sebastian!

Anonymous said...

so far, my girls hv not ask for it...jimat duit...hehehe..

btw, happy belated birthday sebastian.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sebastian! That's a very big cake,and my son will def love it..

sting said...

happy belated birthday Sebastian.. woohoo.. got big power rangers cake :-)

Unknown said...

i love to shop for things for goody bag!

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday, sebastian !!!

Lee said...

Hi Lady, just a stranger dropping by. Nice blogy you have.
And you really have cute kids. Bet beauty runs in your family.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clo thes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. And you have two.
And enjoy your kids, and have a beautiful Sunday, best regards, UL.

Vickylow said...

Happy Belated B'day Sebastian.
I found many party bag toys at Tesco. They do sell the candle in number too. Maybe next time you can drop by to check it out :)

Leena said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sebastian. Hope you had a great celebration at school. Wah, power rangers cake, so big!

凯妈 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Sebastian. I am now also busy preparing birthday party for my kids at school end of this month.

slavemom said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sebastian! I din know u can hv b'day celebrations in primary schl. It must hv been so fun to celebrate with so many of his frens.

J@n!ce said...

Happy Birthday to Sebastian.... the cake looks huge n sweet :)

Anggie's Journal said...

happy birthday Sebastian ... Nice cake :)

JK said...

Happy belated birthday Sebastian. Sorry, I'm so late.

Fiona, the award is meant for you. There is only one Fiona that I know and that's you.

Lemonjude said...

Happy belated birthday to prince sebastian..wow, your mum so nice, prepare it nicely for you with goodie bag somemore..i also wan to join liow..hehe...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner