Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lousy Cook

Last few days I was on leave as MIL went for holidays, she only backs on coming Thursday. Now is hubby turns to on leave and takes care of the kids. For the last few days with the kids at home was a tiring day for me. Although I’m not working but I have to wake up early too coz need to send Sebastian to kindy then went to do some marketing, and this really give me headache. Dunno what to buy... dunno what shall I cook. I’ve been rounding and rounding and rounding the market to see what I want to buy for cooking…. And I’m not a great cook so I have to buy something that is easy for me. Luckily I only cooked for three days ie. Thursday, Friday and Monday and these three days already make me go haywire.

Ehh… wanna ask ya… how you the full time mummy cook ya… cook everyday?

So, I told hubby, now your turn to take care of the kids and your turn to do some marketing and cook for me. He said he will just pay and bring us out for dinner instead... LOL!!

9 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Get some recipe book, maybe can help you improve. ;)

Chinneeq said...

haha...i would say it all begins with interest to cook :p

Anonymous said...

I have no idea yet but I think I love to learn cooking in future. hehehe... don't know can or not lah!

Lemonjude said...

If you not used to cook it is hard for you. Once you start it is easy peasy liow...

Yeah, I cook everyday, but not Sunday. Don't follow those complicated cooking recipe first. It really so stress when you read on. Cook something is easy to ready and easy for kids to eat too.

Boil soup is the most simplest dish add on with some meat dishes and a stir fried vege may be or something, then it complete.

kiasumum said...

michelle: i got few recipe books just that i did not read/look at it oni :D

chinnee: yup... if there is no interest.. then the whole thing doesn't work!!

dora: sure can la... like chinnee said... it's begin with interest!

judy: boiled soup not a problem for me.. but oni thing is the main dish gimme a headache...

Vickylow said...

Ya get some ez home cooking recipe book, you will improve later.

Anonymous said...

Forget to recommend to you. RamblingMoo having a home cook blog http://biteonit.com/

You can learn from there..

Trinity said...

I made one month menu, so I don't have to think what to cook everyday.. :-) yeah I use recipe book.. I was a lousy cook as well, but practise make perfect! After months, my kids can finally say yummy! to my cook.. Yay!

btw, thanks for visiting me, sorry it take me such a long time to visit you back... keep in touch ok?

Sweet Jasmine said...

Lousy cook eh..? nevermind.. learn the easy ones first...like stirfrying...steaming and boiling soup....the more practise the better you get....care to drop by my place to look out for the easy ones....

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner