Thursday, April 17, 2008

No more phone calls

Since Monday I did not received any calls from Sebastian classmate. Last week alone, they call each other several times a day and I really don’t know what is the chatting. So, I told Sebastian not to call so frequently as you see each other everyday in school except for weekend unless you have something urgent to tell her so does she.

Last night, I asked Sebastian did he call his friend? Or did your friend call you? He said no, and I asked why? He said that I say cannot call many times so he did not make any call. Not that I do not want them to chat on the phone but not as five or six times a day, so I try to explain to him. He agreed with me and he told his classmate too not to call so frequent.

Am I too mean? Do you allow your kids to make call and chat few times a day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, i will set a limit to them too!

wasting $$ mah! LOL

Anonymous said...

this mommy is a heartbreaker :P

mana tau d girl from rich family. let her waste her daddy and mommy's money lar. hehehe

they are only 5yo once. =P

michelle@mybabybay said...

Do you ever ease drop on their conversation? Sounds very cute.

Anonymous said...

JS's friend still call everyday. But I didn't pick up the phone. Even JS finds it annoying already. haha

Vickylow said...

Well Fiona if put me in your situation I'll do the same like you.

LZmommy said...

Hi First time visiting your blog :)Your kids are very adorable!

I think our boys are of the same age.. So far he doesn't give our number to his friends but my girl did. Initially they will often call, then slowly, the calls come in lesser and lesser... Probably the excitement period is over..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner