Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dinner @ Mid Valley

I’m so full now!!! Just came back from Mid Valley where I had dinner at Tony Roma’s with my buddies. Did not bring my kiddos along, left it with my mum so I can have a peaceful dinner without any yelling and pulling my hair. LOL!!! Oh ya… thanks for the dinner ya, buddies!!!

I’m going to turn 32 soon…… ya soon…… one more day, I’m turning 32, I just can’t wait!!! Hehehe…..

So, don’t know what hubby will get me for my birthday. He is a bit “kayu”… so I don’t think he will surprise me with anything, unless I tell him what I want. What he normally does is, just bring me out for dinner.

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Happy Birthday in advance! So you are born in the year of dragon ? :)

Anonymous said...

only 32!!!!

i wish u tomorrow ok. after i come back from my holiday. =P

J@n!ce said...

Hi Fiona, I came to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY first in case I'm too busy tomorrow. Btw, you are younger than me loh... hehehe ;p

How nice to catch up with your buddies at Tomy Romas without the kiddos "pulling your hair".... so cute :)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Wishing you A very happy birthday first, my friend! Enjoy yourself on your special day and you doesn't look like 32, so don't worry pretty mama!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner