Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'M SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so pissed off!!! Really pissed off!!

#)_&&^&*(%($&)@(*$)(@*$)&%)(&)#*_$@$_@*$_*!_*$@(#(&*$&^*(&)@$@*$_@*$_@*(#*%)(#&*@&$*(@&$&(*@^&@^#&@%&*@%^(#*$&)$#%*)_*#%_)*_

Sorry for the bad mouthing…………..


Don’t know how to type the whole story out, a bit here and there, so I make it in point form instead

  • My maid is leaving this weekend and she have to pack her stuff
  • I had informed her about her departure date and let her call her parent to pick her up at the airport
  • Brought her to Carrefour to buy clothes for her parents, grandparents, brothers and sister in law, she had her one long list what she need to buy and she spend around RM500plus on clothing. Of course not paid by me, it’s her owned income.
  • She tell me she want to buy mobile phone, so I will bring her to shopping on Saturday for her last round of shopping
  • Not bad hor… this type of employer and I know I’m not supposed to inform her earlier but kesian her la……
  • So far I really don’t have any major problems with her and she did not cause anything problem to us too
  • All complaints about her mainly from your MOTHER IN LAW
  • SHE is the one who mentioned to hubby and me that she do not need maid anymore. Reason being is maid giving her so much of problems
  • When I decided to let her go back to Indonesia, my MOTHER IN LAW keep asking me whether I really do not need a maid
  • Every other days sure SHE ask me about whether I will be getting back the old maid
  • My BROTHER IN LAW told my mom that I do not need a maid but my MOTHER IN LAW needs it as she getting old now and can’t do so much of house work
  • Out of sudden my SISTER IN LAW called my hubby asking why I don’t want to keep the maid coz she still want to work with me (my maid is telling my SIL this today)
  • I was so mad when hubby told me about this, why everyone is so concerned and pointing the fingers to me. And I had argument with hubby on the phone about this matters while I was still in the office
  • Why can’t they tell me directly if they need maid, for sure I will get one if MOTHER IN LAW really cannot cope.
  • For once, MOTHER IN LAW did tell my mom that she does not need a maid if this maid is leaving, but now why SHE said different thing now. WHY?????????
  • I told hubby about his MUM character and the way she talked, sure hubby said that I’m very sensitive. AM I SENSITIVE??? Maybe yes… maybe no… I don’t know
  • Today, once step into MOTHER IN LAW house; SHE started to tell me that my maid told her she still wants to work with us. So, I told MOTHER IN LAW that will discuss this once I finish eating
  • Called maid, MOTHER IN LAW and hubby sitting together and talk about this matter, I did not go into very details as I just want to no the answer whether my maid still want to work with us. She said yes. So I asked her why she did not telling me earlier that she still want to work and keep on telling my MOTHER IN LAW, FATHER IN LAW, BROTHER IN LAW and SISTER IN LAW, are they paying your salary? No right, then what the heck you go and tell them.
  • I remember that I did ask her before whether she still want to continue working with me, and she said NO
  • So, did she brainwashed by someone?? Of coz the person is not me
  • I’m very confused, mad, pissed off with all these.
  • The end of the story here is I WON’T GET BACK THE EXISTING MAID, IF THEY INSIST THEY WANT, TAKE IT, I DON’T CARE, NOT MY MONEY, IF THEY WANT TO GET THE NEW MAID, GO AHEAD, DON’T ASK ME. SINCE I’M ALWAYS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW IF THEY CAN’T MAKE DECISION. F*** OFF!!!

9 comments:

karenyiau said...

If I were you I'll be wanting to kill people already... argh....

You are right, let them do what they like and you just stay away.

slavemom said...

Sometimes the maid vy fickle-minded one. Or they tell different ppl different things. So don't get so upset. Talk it out to avoid misunderstanding.

Anonymous said...

ya...send her back...if the IN LAWS wants maid, let them get by themselves.

Anonymous said...

we always said boh chap, in the end will oso get involved again most of the time..
if ur maid doesnt respect u by telling u, etc, no need to hire her la, if wanna get a maid, get a new one

Anonymous said...

Nvm dun angry nanti got wrinkles. Since u alreadi make up ur mind juz stick to it. As for ur MIL juz let ur BIL,SIL gau tim.

Anonymous said...

Calm down , calm down. No need to be so lou hei, not very big issue. When you maid doesn't work directly under you, this is the problem. Just like my maid and my MIL...forever never ending...I choose to close one eye

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Although I have no maid, but I always hear MIL and SIL talk/discuss/quarrel about the maid. There's once they fought over one of a crazy maid issue-a very big fight.I tell you, my mum is still the best, she's a superMIL to my SIL- she takes care of my 2 nieces, cook for the whole family, do ALL the housework with no HELP and no MAID!Anyway, let ur hubby take care of the maid issue. Relax, my friend!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Wah cool down, not healthy to be angry. That's a lot of drama in your family. Maybe let your family settle it if they want to have the maid.

allthingspurple said...

your maid an in laws could well be my maid and in laws. they are exactly the same !! maid told in law want to work, in law say no need maid and complain all the time, send maid home, then all SiL point fingers here and there. It's always difficult dealing with in laws.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner