Saturday, July 12, 2008

7 Days without Maid

It’s has been one week since my maid left to her kampong. Everything still under control, only thing that I’m yet to get it done is the ironing. I really hate ironing. I only iron half of our working cloths; hopefully tomorrow will get it done.

Hubby asked me whether I can manage if our maid did not come back on 19 Jul. I told hubby I can if our maid really did not turn up next Saturday and I told hubby not to worry about me, what he need to worry is her mum.

The more house work I do, the fastest I get to slim down rite… LOL!!!

5 comments:

slavemom said...

If don't like ironing, send to dobi, senang. hahaha (this is a lazy mom's comment :p)

Chinneeq said...

got maid also susah, no maid also susah...not easy hor....

Y-ling said...

I hate ironing too! Should start a pole - what is the chore you hate most? Ironing, ironing and ironing! Sorry, didn't get you, who is 'her mum'?

Vickylow said...

Give me a five, I hate ironing too. Nowadays I seldom iron my clothes. Hubby iron his shirts wahahaha

mommy of 3 angels said...

no matter wat...i hope ur maid appears on 19 July!!

we need them la...even if they makes us gila some times.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner