Monday, July 7, 2008

Call from maid

I reminded my maid to call me once she reaches her kampong. I waited the whole Saturday she did not call me and only call me on Sunday early in the morning. She told me the flight delays till 3.30pm only depart and she reached her kampong midnight.

Later in the afternoon I got two-missed call from her, the she called again in the evening. I pick up the call and she asked me the money that I TT to her when she will receive. So, I told her for the next two or three days depending on the bank efficiency. She asks whether I can send the balance of the money, which still with me coz her mom, owe someone 18mil IDR, I said NO.

I had a feeling that she do not want to come back so she want me to send back all the money so she give me all sort of reason. I told her no way and I hang up to the phone. So, now whether she wants to come back or not, I don’t care, I spent almost 2k to renew her passport and work permit and I’m not that stupid to send all the money back to her.

Whoever die also not my problem, BIG LIAR!!!

7 comments:

mIcHe said...

smart girl! the moment i read she ask for all her money i know her motive d...she's not coming back!

like dat, next time i must remember this..i'll hold 2k of the maid's salary so that i wont rugi. :)

Constance Chan said...

yes, some maids know how to try to trick employers. its always owing ppl money, same excuses. they should realise that we hear it so often.

most maids do not want to continue once they are home. they just want to have employers renew their passports FOC cos it is expensive for them to renew.

i also told my maid last time that i no doubt will renew it but the amount of money used will be kept till she complete her contract.

sting said...

oohhh... she's smart.. but you are smarter :-)

Vickylow said...

Ya need to protect your interest too.

slavemom said...

I don't u/std y many of them r like that. If dont want to continue, then just say so loh. Wat for tell us one thing (n we get all the procedures done) then wanna play disappearing act?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhahaa....i cannot help but laugh at your last sentence :D You are really smart to hold some money. I heard that many of them won't come back after they balik kampung.

J@n!ce said...

They always have a lot of excuses when they needed money. I'm losing trust in mine now. May not want to get one after her contract ended next year :(

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner