Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm getting new MAID

After the madness that I’m going thru for the past three weeks without maid, finally we have decided to get new maid. I’ve thinking for so long whether to get one or do it all by myself. I’m telling myself that I can do it even without maid, but I found out that my temper is getting bad to worst since the maid left.

I’ve been yelling from my room to the kitchen and from the store room to the bathroom just can’t stop yelling like a mad woman in the house. If you were to stay at the same condo with me, I think you could hear this mad woman yelling every night till 10pm when the monkeys go to sleep.

Even my hubby complain about me, he said he rather come home late than hearing me yelling like mad woman. So, can you imagine how worst am I?

14 comments:

LHS said...

if this is your last resort, then just go ahead. with a maid, life can be more easier. wish you good luck.

Chinneeq said...

sigh...maid don have really susah...once we are tired, we become bad mood also...

Unknown said...

throughly understand y u become mad woman...so you will be free when u have a new maid.

michelle@mybabybay said...

I am the opposite, I yell more when the maid is around. Beh tahan my ex-maid poor and gross hygiene. Now I am happy with my part time maid.

Leena said...

I can totally understand those yelling. One of my maid just left, with only one maid left, I cannot help but yell at Shern when he disturb me when I am doing housechores. Haiya. Hubs also said, "hear your shouting also sien"..haha..

Vickylow said...

Wish you can get a realiable maid soon.

J@n!ce said...

I can understand the screaming part. We get all frustrated & boiled up when we are tired & busy :(

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh poor you. i can imagine all the yelling because i am like that too at home...heheheh. hope your maid is good one :)

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Wish you all the best in getting a realiable maid!

Zooropa said...

Hope you can get a good one before you have sore throat! hehehe...relax Fiona.

Dora:)

slavemom said...

Quick quick, get a maid b4 the neighbours start to complain. kekeke

My Lovely 'A' said...

It happened to me as well. Is good to have a maid to help out.

Mamapumpkin said...

Oops, maybe I should get a maid too. Maybe that's why also me always shouting at home non-stop. *sigh* Until I lost my voice, ok!!

Irene said...

i also shout wan lor. think wen we bz, tired, stress, then we go mad lor. hormones. haha :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner