Monday, August 4, 2008

Mummy, I LOVE U....

When I caught her drinking vitagen without asking my permission… she will quickly hugs me and say “Mummy, I LOVE U…”

When I caught her smacking her kor kor… she will quickly hugs me and say “Mummy, I LOVE U…”

When I caught her bullying her daddy… she will quickly hugs me and say “Mummy, I LOVE U…”

When I caught her snatching her kor kor toys while her kor kor is playing… she will quickly hugs me and say “Mummy, I LOVE U…”

You tell me how to scold this cheeky girl, my heart also melt already with all these words.

15 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

If only our husbands know this trick. :P

Anonymous said...

my clarissa also like that...when doing something naughty, i scold, sure say Mommy I Love You! they call each other to share their trick when we out to work maybe! hahaha

Anonymous said...

smart girl. terbalik. when i scolded her, she said she wants me to sayang her pulak! ja dou

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Very clever girl! My heart too melt each times my girl says 'I Love You, Mummy'.

Vickylow said...

haha so clever. Maybe so ask her to appology 1st b4 hug you and say the magical words :d

Sasha Tan said...

hehe mine says thank u mi..... they're just so smart to get out of difficult situation like this.. and yes.. if only our husband knows this trick

Mumsgather said...

Even when you are scolding them halfway and you are glaring at them they still can run to you and hug you tight tight and say "I love you, Mummy." Yeah, if only the husbands know this trick. Hahaha.

NomadicMom said...

You have a SMART girl there! She knows how to twiddle mommy round her fingertips!

Debbie Y said...

hahhaa...smart girl.

Anonymous said...

haha, she so smart!
mine never say that, only with lots of excuse which is totally not related!!!

Leena said...

LOL. She knows well that saying "Mummy, I love you" will never land her into trouble. Clever-nya.

slavemom said...

So clever. ;)

Lemonjude said...

I heard that my heart also melt, not sampai hati to smack or scold.

Mamapumpkin said...

Haha....sounds just like my Tee, damn manipulative!!! These little girls are too much!!! Too clever!!!

Irene said...

manyak the pandai :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner