Friday, August 29, 2008

Washing Machine Out Of Order


What a bad day!! My 7yrs old washing machine finally knocks out half way washing all the clothes. So I have to go back to old days without washing machine… using hand : ( My whole body aching after few washes, haizzz… getting old liao.

This weekend must go and shop around for canggihness washing machine… : P

Updates: After taking few days of MC, dunno how and only god knows, our washing machine started to work again :) anyhow, still have to look around for new one, incase she decided to take long leave again.. :P

8 comments:

Lemonjude said...

Must be tiring wash so many clothes...

btw, my washing machine repair man told me before, Electrolux front opening machine is the best worr..go check it out ;)

2ma said...

i agree with lemonjude! my mum said that too. we used to have an electrolux (front load) machine which lasted for more than 10 years!!!

Mumsgather said...

Wuah, you can tahan so many days doing hand washing ah. Haha.

TwinPlus said...

haha..if i were u, will drive out to order for a immediate delivery!

Mummy Gwen said...

Faster go and get a new washing machine lor. ;P and a canggih one..hehe

michelle@mybabybay said...

I have an Elba front load and it is in its 7 year. I am hoping it will run for another few more years. Btw, cannot repair meh?

Sasha Tan said...

aiyoh.. send to laundry until u buy new one la..kesian

Irene said...

front load is more expensive than normal ones rite?

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner