Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Last Weekend

Since my maid is here, although she is slow with her work but I got plenty of time with kids and hubby, furthermore, lesser yelling now, become more lovely mother and wife LOL!!

So, last weekend I prepared breakfast for kids and hubby, well for the kids one it’s a bit disappointed coz the eggs I’m using too small for the mould so it’s very deformed as well as the sausages is too huge so when I cut it, it’s like really out of shape. Well the kids like it so much and asked me to prepare again next time.

After the breakfast, they had Ribena ice pops which they waiting eagerly since Friday night. Then they had it again on Sunday which was mango flavour which I fresh squeeze from the mango I bought from supermarket.

They are looking forward for coming weekend to see what surprises I give them again LOL!

10 comments:

Irene said...

wah... ice cream! home made some more! yummmmmmy! i likey mango. send me some! hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

i am waiting for the privilege of having a maid to do all housework for me

Unknown said...

Wow, I like mango ice-cream...some more from fresh mango...!

Family First said...

Oh me too! Waiting to prepare bento sets for my young one .. waiting for him to grow faster! And yeah .. no maid ... so how ...me continue screaming also at home every evening.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..the ice creams look delicious!!!! hey, is that winnie the pooh bread mold? i have the mickey/minnie one but i find them too small leh....sigh

2xMum said...

Not bad ma... the pooh bear one looks nice & cute!

michelle@mybabybay said...

I always wanted to get the ice-cream mold but always forget.

allthingspurple said...

Hee hee..we have one thing in common. Ribena ice cream and mango ice cream is a common item parked in my freezer at home too !!

The egg size thingy, yea, that is always an issue. too big, they get squeezed out of the mold, too small, it looks out of shape.

Chinneeq said...

Haha...agree, a more loving mother when we have less stress!

Chinneeq said...

oh yes, wanna ask u, where to get the ice-mould?

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner