Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Getaway

Hubby went to Bali with his colleagues for his company trip and I did not follow, thus I’m arranging my own family trip to Ipoh for 3D2N as it was a long weekend. We drove two cars from KL and one from Penang and the meeting point is Ipoh. I’ve rented three rooms apartment from a colleague of mine; the apartment is spacious enough to accommodate a dozen of us

On the first day we went to Lost World Tambun, it’s was pack of people, nothing much there, just waste of time and $$$. Then at night we went to Ipoh Old Town to have famous chicken rice and had a walked at pasar malam.

The next day my aunt planning to go Bukit Merah then back to Penang. We did not follow so we plan our itinerary. Out of sudden Cameron Highland popped up in my mind, so I get the direction how to go Cameron Highland from Ipoh. Reached there noon, went for lunch then went for some marketing, lot’s of people and jammed everywhere. By evening, we headed back to Ipoh.

The last day we wake up early check out from the apartment and went for dim sum at Ipoh Old Town then walk around that area to buy some biscuits and salted chicken. After that we start our journey to Tg. Tualang for the famous “Tai Tou Har” then back home.

For the whole journey, we are enjoying, excited and tired too. In my whole life, this was longest trip that I ever drove from KL to Ipoh, then to Cameron Highlands, after that to Tg. Tualang and finally back to KL.

5 comments:

Family First said...

Great to see you have so much fun. We cant drive anywhere with my lil monster cos he just wont sit still!!!

slavemom said...

Hubby's away but u hv ur own activities. I'm sure it was fun getting together with family mbrs.

Mummy Moon said...

So nice to have a weekend trip...

chooi peng said...

look like a lot ppl went to CH during the deepavali holiday

Anonymous said...

i wld say going to bukit merah is a waste of money coz nothing there. luckily u didnt go!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner