Thursday, November 6, 2008

Black Magic

When I was typing this, my stupid dumb dumb maid come to me and tell me something …………………………

She come and apologies to me on all the mistakes she done, ok before I continue the juicy story, let me briefly tell about my stupid dumb dumb maid

Keep clothes for two or three days before folding and ironing, dunno keep it for what
Folds clothes like shit which I taught her many times already
Iron clothes like never been iron and I taught her that too, but still the same
Put my clothes into hubby rack and hubby into mine, until now she still dunno how to differentiate it
Mixed up all the pyjamas for Sidney n Sebastian, which I told her many times that to be keep in as paired
Very forgetful, tell her many times to check this and that what to bring when we go out but every time sure will forget one thing
Told her many times before go to sleep, make sure living room is clear not toys lying around but….. still the same
Reminded her when see people around, greet people don’t stand there like kayu, and it’s still the same
When ask her to look after the kids, she really ‘LOOK’ at the kids, ya… she is looking, staring at the kids only *slap head*
And many more to list down which I lazy to crack my head

Ok, let’s continue my juicy story, oppss ya, one more thing, she like to sing, she will singing when she do her work and talking to herself too… scary or not… ok ok let’s continue…

Her apologies to me and tell me that I can send her back to agent if I still upset with her work. So, I told her since you know that you make me upset all the times, then buck up your work and do it properly. Do repeat the mistake. Then she told me the reason behind why she always forget this forget that and dreaming is she kena ‘ilmu hitam’ (black magic). This ‘teman’ of her (I guess is boyfriend) do black magic to her and make her think of him only that is why she always forgetful and ask my help to help her to get rid of this black magic. She told me a lot of thing which I really don’t understand her slang therefore I stare blankly at her and told her that I don’t know all these things and I will call agent tomorrow and get it settle. She told me that she really wish to work with me just that her mind can’t stop thinking.

I don’t know whether her story is true but for sure is just her reason. Now, I really don’t know want to laugh at her story or to cry and I’m so sick and tired of these. Really want to kick her off.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend's maid also said that she kena jampi, and she can't breathe woh...So my friend sent her back. :P

2ma said...

wah...my 1st time hearing dis! all these maids are really creative in coming up with thousand & one excuses of not doing their work!!! i think they have a forum to share on all these tips huh?

Vickylow said...

Aiyo better send her off quickly. Wonder what in her mind, thinking those nonsense thing.

slavemom said...

Wat a good excuse! Y not u trick her back. 'Help' her by asking her to bathe with 'luk yau yip' or something. Then tell her she's rid of the black magic. If she's still dumb dumb after that, tell her it's not black magic that's causing her forgetfulness. :D

Anonymous said...

i remembered reading somewhere about the same. the employee told the maid that to get rid of the black magic, they need to wallop her till bleed plus dunno whatelse that make her scare to death. the next day when the employee wanted to do the casting out of the black magic, she said the black magic gone already!

you try. ;)

Family First said...

Well yes, maybe you should tell her that you will bring her to the chinese sinseh or bath her with pomelo leaves ... see how she reacts!

Irene said...

errr. can the black magic be true? cus they orang memang terer all this black magic leh. better call ur agent & story :(

Anonymous said...

haha. sorry for laughing. did u use 'tengok' or 'jaga' kids? hehe

Anonymous said...

Okay...the LOOK AT THE KIDS part really makes me want to laugh yet cry at the same time.

She doesn't sound so bad from your brief story of hers.

Give her a chance if it's just forgetfulness she is suffering from, i have never had a maid so maybe i would not understand your frustration...

How about your children, how do they react to her? Do they like her or dislike her?

My Lovely 'A' said...

I wonder these are the 'tricks' taht being going around among 'Indo Maids'. Each time due to these 'reasons' we sent the back to the agent, take a new maid and paid whatever it cost to change the maid. These maid then happily go to another house to look for one that 'meet' their expectation.
Somehow I feel that all these maid are great pretender. They know how to make up stories.
And, pls beware of the agent too. This could be the tricks taught by the agent. We have encountered agent like that before.

Mamapumpkin said...

Have you heard of Indon maids stealing with hiding things in their sanitary pads or panties with zips (that can be bought in pasar malam)? I like Slavemom and Miche's ideas, hahaha.....crazy maids. Really make me vomit blood.

Chinneeq said...

*pengsan* reading some people can be so dumb. i have an extremely smart maid, and she is smart to pretend all the time!!

sting said...

oohhh... like that also can? hmm, what do you think of her.. if you think she's "dangerous" then maybe send her back..? but if you think she's pulling a fast one, then can try out what the other suggested :-)

Mumsgather said...

I would probably not keep a maid who told me a story like this. Who knows, afterwards she wants to practise black magic on you by various means than how? (Eg put urine in your food so that you will become good and docile employers) Heard so many of this kind of scary stories to make us a bit paranoid liao.

凯妈 said...

why your maid sounds like my previous maid?? is the same person? haha!!!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner