Friday, November 14, 2008

Chut-chut~LESS

On last Saturday morning, when she wake up and walk toward me where I’m still half awake and told me “Mummy, I grown up already, I dunwan chut-chut (pacifier) anymore, I throw away OK”….. am I dreaming or what?? So, I’m not bother to ask or praise her, coz she changes her mind very quickly.

Day one past peacefully follows by day two and day three were at in-law house where MIL kept extra chut-chut incase she look for it. Then she saw the chut-chut, she asked MIL why is she still keeping it coz she don’t suck it anymore. She asked MIL to throw it away. My girl really grown up huh… she doesn’t suck chut chut anymore.

Until today, she is not looking for it and not even mentioned about it, it’s all come so naturally, we din even force her or use any tactic for her to get rid of it. Hope that she really grown up as she said, LOL!!!



22 comments:

Lemonjude said...

Well done Sidney, first time I saw kid willingly let go chut-chut..

chooi peng said...

well done, well done!!
mine still want it ler!!

Vickylow said...

haha good big girl already. Well done Sidney.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Good gal. Recently Emily take her doll chut chut and suck. *roll eyes*

Unknown said...

my boy also said it to his uncle, but he is still having it till now...$%^&#*

2ma said...

yeah, no more pacifier!!! good to know that she gives up on her own!

Mummy Moon said...

Wah, so good girl.. my girl still need chut chut while sleeping, sometimes even need it while watching TV... She just cant get rid of it.. I am still think how to stop her for CHUT CHUT..

Anonymous said...

You are one of the lucky wan...no headache to think of way to wean her...

Bonnie said...

Well done..! Big girl already..

I'm glad wawa doesnt suck chut chut at all since birth.

Serene said...

She really good girl!! Some parents just hink hard how to wean off pacifier for their childs! You're lucky!

Family First said...

ooh thats a good girl. but i never gave my lil one chut chut since he was born .. so I dont need to solve this problem .. hehehe.

2xMum said...

Wow... she's really a good girl!

Mummy must be very proud of her... :)

Anggie's Journal said...

Well done ..... such a good girl... Jeremy still look for Chut Chut when he wanna to sleep... but this 2 days he didnt ask....hope he just like ur girl .... when on naturally !!! :)

Chinneeq said...

**clap clap**

sting said...

well done Sidney! :-) definitely "grown up already"

Anonymous said...

good to know that!

LittleLamb said...

Well done.

Leena said...

All of a sudden? Just like that? Wow, great job, big girl.

LHS said...

wow, good girl! i hope mine can wean off it too..

slavemom said...

1st time I hear abt giving up chut chut so willingly. She's all grown up edi ya.

Anonymous said...

wah good for her! and u :D

Irene said...

hehe, so cute. donwan chut2 de. tai kor loi jor loh! hehe... hope mine also will be like Sid soon :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner