Sunday, November 2, 2008

Maternity Wear

I’m not planning for #3 unless accidently *touch wood*, so some of my maternity wear lend it to my friends and some was given away. When I was pregnant with #1 and #2, I just love to go shopping and shop around for maternity wear, so I bought quite a lot of maternity wear at that time as I want to look beautiful on my pregnancy. I still remember that on my sister’s wedding, I’m wearing high heel to attend the dinner and get scolded from all my aunties and uncles. Pregnant woman also wanted to look pretty too beside the bride, LOL!

I know that not many of you are not like me who still want to look beautiful; some even don’t want to bother about how they look like or their wearing. If you were just lazy to shop around for maternity wear, you can just do it at home and shop online for stylish maternity wear from basic maternity t-shirts to professional maternity work wear, furthermore you can find varieties of maternity designers to suit you like Ingrid and Isabel or Japanese Weekend Maternity and many more.

We are not just wanted to look stylish or beautiful but also want to wear it comfortably.

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner