Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Milk Price UP!!

Everything increased... what else is not increase, tell me.
Sustagen price increased to RM19 - 700gm (for Sidney)... Dugro also price increased to RM20.00 - 1.1kg (for Sebastian), all increased by RM0.80 and RM2.00++ respectively. Normally I'll buy those milks at Chinese Medicine Hall but sometmes I will still look around at those hypermarkets where they have special offers.
Lask weekend went to Carrefour Kepong and they had special offers on Dugro Milk where I can save up to RM3 per pack, so I quickly grab 10packet but they put a notice there it's limited to 2 packs per person. I don't care and proceed to Q, while queuing, I saw another woman also buy alots and the cashier let her go. When come to my turn, the cashier said it's only limited to 2 packs, so I argue with the cashier (customer is always right ma.. ) and finally he let me go.... hahahaha

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

sigh....even though how much packet we manage to grab this time also cannot save much, unless can grab A LOT, hehe..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner