Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tag: SAHM vs FTWM

*sweating*


First time kena tagged and it's from Montessorimum, thanks ya!!

Ok.. ok... talk about this between SAHM or FTWM, which one i prefer.... and have been thinking this for few years, if I choose SAHM, then everytime kena ask hubby for $$$$ as I luv shopping. Currently, I'm FTWM where I can use my $$$$ freely without being question.

Hhmmmm...... I think I would prefer ....... PTWM

1. I can still earn my own pocket money without asking hubby a pennies, as I don't like hubby nagging on me when I'm asking for $$$$, although he seldom but sometimes does.

2. At the same time, I can spent more time with my kids, fetching them to/from school and also to see my kidz everyday development

3. Finally, have my own time for shopping, facial, saloon, yoga...... where now I only do it once a week and only on weekend.

Ok... done *phew*. Although I don't have many blog buddies yet, but I will still pass this baton to.....



~~~Instructions~~~

Here’s how it works:

1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.

2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,

3. Tag another three mommies


List:

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM

2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too

3. SweetPea is happy being a PTWM

4. AllThingsPurple choose to be a WAHM

5. Montessorimum choose to be a PTWM

6. Kiasumum choose to be a PTWM

6 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha...finally this tag reach me! Will do it asap. thanks :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag. I've done it in my blog but no gonna tag others.

Chinneeq said...

kiasumum, i know where is lil genting, haha…went there “pat tor” bfore..is it still like many years back or oredi stop outside cars from going into it?

kiasumum said...

chinnee
oohhh… so u r the one of the culprit that blocking me from going home la… hehehehehehehe
there is still many cars park at the road side esp. sat nite…

kiasumum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner