Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tag: 2 Things About ME.....

It's really fun doing tag, I like to do it and I feel happy when my blogger mummies tagging me. Vivian, thank you for tagging me.

This time is about 2 things about me,
Two names you go by:
1. Fiona
2. Ling

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Contact Lens
2. Clothes

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. More loving
2. Honest

Two things you like to do:
1. Sleep
2. Shopping

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Be at home and sleep (so sleepy now)
2. Eat... i'm so hungry now (only had bubur cha cha wor)

Two things you did last night:
1. Playing with Sebastian 'n Sidney
2. Sleeping (zzzzzzzzz)

Two things you ate today:
1. Curry Puff for breakfast
2. Bubur Cha Cha for lunch

Two people you last talked to:
1. Colleague
2. My friend - Teresa via online chatting(but she din answer me)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Continue blogging and check any pay post for me.....
2. Go Pasar Malam buy I'm Not A Plastic Bag (since this is hips 'n trendy now)

Favorite day of the week:
Saturday Nite Fever

Two favorite holidays:
1. Public Holidays (no need to work)
2. My Holidays

Two favorite beverages:
1. Milo
2. Ice Lemon Tea

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
1. Big tummy with Big Butt 'n Big Thigh
2. I just cut my hair short

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary ~ an Event Company
2. Snr. Executive ~ China Pek Company

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1. Any movie that have my favourite leng jai actor - Jerry Yan
2. Transformer

Two places I have lived:
1. Jln Ipoh
2. Cheras

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Assam Laksa
2. Bak Kut Teh

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. My Bed
2. Shopping Centre

Two people I think will respond to this (my note: all mummies that I tagged are responded not only two, ok)
Judy Chow
Elaine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I have tags from you that not done yet? I thought I might have one or two tags that I haven't done, but I couldn't find them! :-)

Lemonjude said...

Once I read tag post from those in my blogroll, I will scroll to the last few lines, see whether I'm the "Lucky" one..and thanks for being so sure that I will done your tag...yes I will..

Chinneeq said...

alamak, now come the 2 pulak? Hey, i love bak kut teh too, so happy tmorrw going back melaka for bak kut teh....

Chinneeq said...

Fiona, wanna hear about this tag from you :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner