Monday, September 17, 2007

Tag: The Truth

Thanks Leah, and you got my link right!!!

Hhmm.... this tag abit tough leh... abit different from the tag I've done earlier which have question and I just list down my answer. It's takes me few days to complete this task....

Ok, what I really don't like people doing, asking, saying and telling me or irritates...

1. When are you having your third one?? When I had my thrid one, sure you will ask me when I'm having the forth one.... rite!! So stopped asking this question.

2. Why Sebastian so notty and kenot sit still?? Excuse me, he just a kid, what do you aspect. Sit there diam diam like "sor chai" izzit?

3. Eh.... how many months pregnant?? I know my tummy is big, you don't have to answer this question everytime you see me... ^#&$(@*^^!#(

4. Fiona, where is xxxxx? Hello, I'm not reporting to her ok... go and ask her section people (even thier own section dunno whether thier boss is going)

5. Don't just talk 'n talk 'n talk but no action taken. I hate people who like to act in front of your BOSS say "Ok.. Ok", after that turn around ask you to follow up

Those who have told the TRUTH are:
Ogre the Caveman

Janice this is a miracle
Trinity from Rooms of My Heart
rinnah from It’s all about the spin…
Giddy Tiger from Giddy Tigers
Leah from Leah’s Cafe
K.I.A.S.U.M.U.M

And those who need to take this test now are:
Baby Shern
MummyInVain (Jacelyn Chew)
Vicky & Chloe's Site
Karen Yiau

3 comments:

Leena said...

no.3 is what pissed me off also. sigh, who wants a big tummy right?

J@n!ce said...

You are right that pple will ask about #4 when you have #3. You are good at least you have one gal & one boy. Pple always ask me when I want to have a gal :(:(

Janice Ng

Jacelyn Chew said...

My truth is.....

http://mummyinvain.blogspot.com/2007/09/truth-of-truth.html

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner