Friday, October 26, 2007

Smorty

Since I like blogging so much, I decided to monetize my blog so I will get paid for blogging. I’m going to leave the corporate world sooner or later; therefore, I need to have extra pocket money rather than always asking it from hubby. Although hubby willing to give but I will still find earning pocket money our self is much better. I can just spend the money without question being asked.

With Smorty, you get to write about people products, services and websites on your blog. If you have multiple blogs, you can even earn more by posting the article in all your blogs. The campaigns are available daily and all the opportunities will send directly to you. You can select the articles that interest you and just write about them.

The fastest way to get paid for blogging is to join Smorty and get paid to blog weekly.

2 comments:

Zooropa said...

You've been tagged! Check it out, ya...

Dora:)

JK said...

Good to hear that. Time has changed and I am glad that women don't just sit at home and ask for money from men anymore. We earn it ourselves.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner