Friday, October 26, 2007

Tag: Eight


Another tag from Wen, this seems abit hard leh..... ok, will try my best.


EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT
~ Shopping

~ Sleeping
~ Blogging
~ Travelling
~ Eating
~ Surfing net
~ Dancing
~ Watching


EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
~ Spend more times with family

~ Travelling with family
~ Seeing my children growing up succesfully
~ Seeing my children getting married
~ Shop shop n shop
~ Go for bungee jump with hubby
~ Built my home sweet home
~ Own BMW


EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN
~ Morning

~ Faster la....
~ Go to sleep now!!!
~ Sh*t!!
~ Good night
~ Love U
~ Bye Bye
~ Come mummy kiss kiss


EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ
~ Only read magazines



EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
~ Dreaming of you (Selena)
~ Words (Bee Gees)
~ Tong Hua (Guang Liang)
~ Right Here Waiting (Richard Marx)
~ You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
~ Mui Yat Kor Suet Wah
~ Tears In Heaven (Eric Claption)
~ Yue Tin (Guang Liang)

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
~ Fun

~ Friendly
~ Trustworthy
~ Humble
~ Reliable
~ Same interest
~ Accomodating
~ Good Listener


EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
~ More patient

~ Controlling my temper
~ Forgive 'n Forget
~ Being flexible
~ Being a friend to my kids
~ Being a good mummy to my kids
~ Being good listener to hubby
~ Able to cook few more dishes

EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME
~ Not going to tag anyone here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei, I love 'Dreaming of YOu' too but cant put in too many titles..

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner