Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back to work

I’m supposed to be at home, playing with Sebastian ‘n Sidney, cooking, etc… as I’ve applied my leave till 2 Jan 2008. But now I’m in the office, I have cancelled my leave and back to work. Office is quite… most of my colleagues on leave and no mood to work as my soul is at home resting. You must be wondering why I cancel my leave, first, I got no where to go after my trip back from Bukit Merah and just staying at home cooking and playing with kids. Secondly, my MIL is confirmed going to China next year March so I gotto save some leave for that, coz no one takes care of my kids unless is school holidays so I can ask mum help to look after them.

7 comments:

Jacelyn Chew said...

cheer up!

De'Little Ones said...

Awww... Poor thing hv to go back to work & cancel your leave.

I am working also. So u r not alone.

I have a linky linky tag 4u. Come & get it.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey...Happy 2008 to you and your family :D

Unknown said...

no wonder lar...anyway, happy working. Wish u happy new year 2008

Unknown said...

It's a bit hard to adjust back to work..take it easy and wish you happy new year:)

michelle@mybabybay said...

Actually the best time to work is around the holidays where everyone is not in the office. Peace and Quiet. :P I was at the office too!

Anonymous said...

Pity, pity! Having to work when others are on leave. Anyway, you still have a day off on 1 Jan. So, cheer up!

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner