Saturday, December 29, 2007

MIL

Actually I do not have any major problems with my in laws, I can say that I’m lucky to have good in-laws; they treat me well so do I. But one thing I don’t like about my MIL is the way she handle my kids. I know is not their responsibility to do so and I can’t complain much as I’m lucky enough to have my in-law to take care of my kids. Why am I still complaining then?

Just a minor problem la… I wrote this down cause I got nothing to do and say, LOL!!! Last night while having dinner at in-law place, Sebastian wanted to eat ‘char siu’, so I told him there is no ‘char siu’ here. He is so upset and told me that granny had given him just now, so I asked MIL where is the ‘char siu’. Then MIL say it’s ‘lap cheong’ not ‘char siu’, I was like…. Huh!!! ‘lap cheong’ say it’s ‘lap cheong’ la why wanna confuse him with ‘char siu’ rite or not. I told MIL next time just tell them what is it, no need to lie to them, you will confuse them. No wonder whenever Sebastian asked me is this bla bla bla... then i will told him no.. it's bla bla bla, now I know why.


I hope that MIL won’t do this again.

8 comments:

Leena said...

at least she's not a pain in the s. nevermind la. maybe she just didn't want to confuse sebastian with too many words he's not familiar with.
lap cheong, i haven't eaten any in years!

sting said...

haha.. poor Sebastian.. confused! but why did your MIL say it's char siu in the first place ya?

kiasumum said...

leena: this lap cheong is homemade one, made by my uncle in penang, veri delicious!!

siewting: i oso dunno why, i asked my MIL why but she just smile at me *slap head*

Unknown said...

I think your in law doesn't wants to disappoint him.don't worry..if you already told her your to tell the truth..:)granny is always like that.

Unknown said...

most elder are like that. they dont want disappointed them. but so far my parents in law didn't lie for their grandson.

Montessorimum said...

old people like that la...my in-laws also got their "style" when caring my kids which I do not see eye to eye...what to do, at least they dots on them, but not the right way

Anonymous said...

if i were you, i will get confuse too!!!

slavemom said...

Maybe she got confused herself? Sometimes I say the wrong thing and oni realised it much later. :D

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner