Monday, July 14, 2008

Classes for Sebastian

Was informed by Sebastian’s instructor that she will organize the Tae Kwan Do tournament among her students. The dates have been confirmed and the venue will be at APIIT College, Bukit Jalil. Another even that I’m looking forward to beside his concert in the year-end.

Some of my friends and colleagues commented that am I getting too many activities for Sebastian, as he is only 5. I know I’m a KIASUMUM but I’ve also tried to limit those unnecessary activities. So far, Sebastian only attended Tae Kwan Do and Music Class, which is on weekend, is it too much for him?





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

JK said...

Sebastian looks really smart in the Taekwondo uniform. Well, if he likes the activities, he would enjoy doing it and there won't be any pressure for him.

sting said...

if he enjoys all the activities and can manage his time, why not let him continue... it'll be good for him too..

Sasha Tan said...

if he likes it , why not?

Vickylow said...

If he is okay and willing to attend the classes why not.

slavemom said...

I suppose the classes r oni once a wk, n on w/ends? As long as he has enuff rest n he enjoys the classes, y not? They're vy healthy activities.

J@n!ce said...

I'm planning to send Zac to Taekwondo class too. Sebastian looks really cool in his attire :)

Joanne said...

Hi,

May I know where does your son attend Taekwondo class? My son is 5 also and I'd looking for a Taekwondo class for him. Thanks.
Joanne

Irene said...

looks like he is enjoying it leh, so its ok mah :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner