Thursday, July 17, 2008

Forgetful Mom, Forgetful Son

I’m really a forgetful mom and also wife, every time sure kena from hubby when he reminded me to remind him on some important thing. And I have one forgetful son at home too. o.O

For the past week since no maid I felt more absentminded. Every Thursday, Sebastian got gym class so he will wear his Sport’s wear. Last week he wore his school uniform coz I totally forgot and he only reminded me when we are on the way to his kindy and he ask me “Mummy, what day is today?” So, I told him “It’s Thursday”, and then he replied back “How come you din change Sport’s wear coz I got gym today”….. in my mind saying “Oh sh*t!!” and replied him “Oppss!! Sebastian, so sorry, mummy forgot about it, please explain to teacher saying mummy forgot already, ok!”

Today, it’s happen again, he asking me same question and I have same answered for him. Then he said “Mummy, why you every time forget… forget… forget one” O.O I told him that he also very forgetful and only told me at very last minutes.

Another incident happen last week, Sebastian reminded me to buy one fruit to bring to school as teacher wanna teach them on fruit. So, I said ok and I totally forgot about it until the following day on the way to In-law house, Sebastian quickly stand up and ask me did I buy fruit for him to bring to school? I silent for a second, and answer him that I’m going to market now and buy it, so I asked him what fruit he need to bring. He told me Papaya, so I ask hubby quickly make a turn to market to buy papaya. *pheewwwwww*

Hhmmm…. Need to ask hubby to buy Ginkgo for me already : P

7 comments:

mIcHe said...

lol...what's on your mind all the time arh? i also forgetful but not as teruk as you! =P dun 4get to come to visit me in August arh!!!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

try to write it down on a notebook to remind yourself regarding the kids' stuffs ... :)

I am doing it now because Im also being absent-minded ever since busy without maid.

J@n!ce said...

I always make a habit to set those important reminders on my HP calender which follows me everywhere I go :)

Anonymous said...

no maid so sure stress and forgetful!

Vickylow said...

Haha absentminded, well try to jot it down to remind you back.

Unknown said...

sometimes too many works will cause us forgetfull, no worries, I also the forgetful one too... :P

LHS said...

i also very forgetful lately, maybe age is catching up

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner