Monday, July 7, 2008

A Hectic Saturday

Morning
Wake up early in the morning to prepare to send maid to airport and at the same time received sms saying flight retime from 10.55am to 2.55pm. Haiz… I have to reschedule my itinerary becoz of this stupid airline retime their flight. Instead of me n hubby going, I have to get in-law n the kiddos along, since Sebastian’s Sports Day is at 2pm. Reached airport went to check-in counter and her luggage was overweight by 11kg and has to pay RM165. So she paid for it then I went to money changer to get some IDR for her as a pocket money. Sidney was like koala bear stick to the maid and do not want to let go her. When her kakak went into the immigration, she cried so loud and everyone was looking at us as if I kidnap the little girl. So embarrassing…

Afternoon
So, quickly get out from LCCT and proceed to Bukit Jalil. We have to reach there by 1pm but with the jammed at Sg Besi we reached around 1.30pm. And their activities finished by 4pm then quickly rush home and take a rest before continue with another event.

Evening
Rush to visit my buddy as she just gave birth to baby boy but she was discharge from the hospital without informing me… o.O then from Bangsar we rush to Sri Petaling to attend hubby’s friend full moon party. We reached there around 8,30pm and all the food almost finished. Hubby managed to get a little bit of mee hoon, little bit of fried rice and few sticks of stay for four of us. The rest gone… and drinks also habis except for beer. O.O
Luckily I’m not that hungry at that time, so I told hubby that he stay at his friend’s full moon party and I’m going to my buddy house to see her baby.

Then, on the way back to my home sweet home. we tar pau supper and have a nice meals at home.

1 comment:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

I could hardly catch a breathe when reading your post. wat a rush day you had! :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner