Friday, July 4, 2008

NO Maid for two weeks

As requested by ‘them’, hubby had renewed the working permit for ‘their’ maid. This maid will continue to work with ‘them’ or me for next two years. So, tomorrow our maid will flying back to her kampong for two weeks.

I’ve done all the checking of her stuff in her BIG LUGGAGE that she will be bringing home. I dig out the entire stuff in her bag including her bra n panty that she nicely folds and check every single clothes from top to bottom and every single part of her clothes in her bag. Nothing has been found. Now, the bag has been locked by me and the key will only give to her tomorrow. And her luggage is really really heavy… I think is much heavier than her. LOL!!

I’ve also told her that her luggage is overweight and she has to pay the extra charges. If not she think that I will be paying for her.

So, from tomorrow onwards I’m going to do the entire house cleaning from sweeping to mopping, washing to ironing and etc… etc.. etc.. Hubby reminded me to check with the maid on all the stuff she keep so I won’t be like looking up and down for the thing that we need to use later when she is not here. Haizz… as if I stayed in BIG BUNGALOW house that I can’t even find all the stuff that she kept.

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Get a part time maid that do cleaning and pay by the hour.

Chinneeq said...

we so pening with our maid now, sigh...no maid also cannot.

Carol Yong said...

kiasumum.... huh... soon have bungalow by that time have 2 maids and one go back one still can help u find the things u keep in every single hole ma LOL......

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner