Monday, July 21, 2008

I'M OFFICIALLY A MAID NOW!

Last Friday nite, I called her few times, she did not pick up my calls and she even switched off the phone. Then the next morning I tried again, and the phone totally off can’t even get thru. After that by noon when the flight departs from her kampong, I called up the airlines to check whether she did on board and NO… this passenger did not check-in, so I know the answer that she won’t be back.

After that I called up my agent to inform him that my maid did not turn up which she supposed to be and my agent told me that he will inform his agent in Indonesia to call my maid to reconfirm that she won’t be back so I can make a report to cancel her work permit… etc.

At the first place, if she knows that she won’t want to continue, why the heck she agreed to continue. If she told me she do not want to continue then she can have all her salary bank in to her. Such a stupid maid, rather lose the balance of her salary with me.

So, now I’m officially a maid to my beloved family.

14 comments:

mIcHe said...

you will be the best maid for ur children, i am sure. :D

LHS said...

ya,really a silly maid..but what to do?! sigh..

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could be the best maid for my kid!! Too bad I can't quit my job as our financial wise is pretty tight... sigh.

Anonymous said...

they are all stupid! when she asked the balance back from u, oredi knew she wont be returning. good la, take her salary to get a new maid!

Chinneeq said...

so much of maid stories these days. pening really!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Maybe she wanted to run away and make it on her own. The maid agency sometime are very cruel to them. That's the problem.

J@n!ce said...

I agree with Wen, use the money to get another one :)

Anonymous said...

So silly didn't even want the balance??? Is the balance to little for her to bother?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! Your family is so lucky to have you as *maid* :)

Irene said...

dungu also kan the maid, tak nak the $$, u keep & pamper urself lah like dis! hehehe... :)

slavemom said...

Well, if u give her the benefit of the doubt, she probably wanted to continue working for u. But after being back home, her heart's no longer here. Or it cud be, she's jes plain silly.

Vickylow said...

Haha I tot you resign become a SAHM. Too bad your maid treat you like this, but still lucky you are smart to hold her salary.

My Lovely 'A' said...

My previos maid also happened to be like that. I waited at the airport for 30 min and finally discovered she is not coming.

Mumsgather said...

I guess sometimes they have a change of heart or mind after they return to their kampung.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner