Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kindie.....

I have finally enrolled Sidney into the same kindie as Sebastian currently attending. I’m longing to enroll her into this kindie but hubby wanted Sidney to go kindie together with his kor kor, so his kor kor can take care of her. So I give in for next year but the following year I will change her kindie as I really felt the current kindie Sebastian is attending is getting bad to worst. The teacher turnover is so high when he was in Pre-1 and when he in Pre-2 so far no changes of her class teacher but found teacher were sleeping in the classroom. Next year would be Pre-3, hopefully it would be a good one.

At first I wanted to change his kindie but seem next year would be his final year and he does not wish to change so I just let go. Do not want him to be so upset and get himself fit into new environment again.

Again not to miss out the Holiday Camp organized by his kindie, I’ve enrolled him too, since the last Holiday Camp he likes it so much. Managed to get one of the teacher to transport him so no worry for me now. BTW, he got another field trip next week, he will be going to Aquaria, actually am planning to bring him there during the school holidays, since he is going soon then I can save the trip. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Sidney cannot be schoolmates with Dillon next year... but I also agree that it's betetr for her to be with the korkor for time being.

So did you visit Mayter? How do you find it? :)

Family First said...

Hi Kiasumum ... glad to find another mommy staying at the same area. I will be moving to Connaught area next year and have shortlisted Mayter Montessori too. Where is your current kindy. Is it reasonably priced and standard of teaching is ok? Just wanted another option just in case things dont work out. Pls kindly email me at family_first3@hotmail.co. Thanks.

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner